- Pre-filing announcements must run February 1 and 16 and March 1 and 16, 2013.
- Post-filing announcements must run April 1 and 16, May 1 and 16 and June 1 and 16, 2013.
- One FCC Form 303-S is required per station except for in-state translators owned by the same licensee, which can be included on the primary station’s renewal form.
- FCC Form 396 (EEO report) must be filed for each employment unit with five or more full-time employees and must include as attachments two years’ EEO public file reports (2012 and 2013 for TV).
- FCC Form 303-S requires licensees to certify compliance with public file requirements for the license term beginning in most cases on April 1, 2007 for TV. Licensees are required to certify that, among other things, all quarterly issues and programs lists have been placed in their files on time since the beginning of their license terms.
- FCC Form 303-S requires stations that have been silent during part of their license terms to report the dates of such silences so the FCC can determine if licensee renewal will be in the public interest.
- Non-commercial stations in Tennessee must file an ownership report on FCC Form 323-E at the time their renewal applications are submitted. (Commercial stations filed biennial ownership reports in 2011, and need not do so again until November 1, 2013.)
TV License Renewal TAB