SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM:
It is the intention of this program to provide participating students (to be known as “interns“) the opportunity to witness and experience first hand the operational procedures of a radio or television station.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS – INTERNS:
To be eligible as an intern under this program the applicant must be:
- at least 18 years of age
- An undergraduate student working toward a degree in either a 2 or 4 year program
- A resident of Tennessee or attending school in Tennessee
- Fully eligible to participate in his or her school’s internship program at a broadcast station
- First time participants into the program
- Not related to an employee or employees of the station where they intern.